BREAKING in PALAWAN: Torotot-related injury: 1; Firecracker-related: 0

PUERTO PRINCESA, PALAWAN: There were no firecracker-related injuries reported in the whole city in celebrating the coming of the new year, but there was, however, one case of torotot-related (hornpipe) injury recorded.

A seven-year-old accidentally swallowed the mouthpiece part of the hornpipe.

According to ABS CBN News, the child was playing and running in their house when he stumbled; resulting to the incident.

The child swallowed the small part, and his throat was wounded.

He was sent to a hospital for treatment and is now recovering.

Watch this video shared by ABS CBN via YouTube:

What do you think about this article? Make sure to leave a comment below!
Tell Us What You Think
Loading...